Gas leakage blast scorches 7 of single family in Quetta

Eight laborers injured in gas cylinder explosion in Lakki Marwat

ISLAMABAD: Seven members of a single family were scorched by a powerful blast caused by gas leakage at a house in Quetta on Tuesday morning.
According to media reports; two children, three women, and two men were burnt in the blast that occurred at a house located in Suryab area.
The powerful blast had also completely destroyed the house.
The injured people were shifted to Bolan Medical Complex Hospital for medical assistance.
Let it be known that with the advent of winter across Pakistan, usage of gas for different purposes in houses has increased and incidents of suffocation and blasts due to gas leakage occur in this season.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here