- PCB names women's tournament after MalalaKARACHI: Pakistan's cricket authorities have named their under-21 women's tournament after Nobel peace
- Pak-army releases 29 Afghan prisoners: ISPRPESHAWAR: Pakistan army here on Friday handed over 29 Afghan nationals to Afghan authorities on Ghulam
- Pakistan declare first innings at 570-6 against AustraliaABU DHABI: Pakistan announced to declare their first innings after making a huge total of 670 runs for
- PAL organizes Mehfil-e-MusalmaISLAMABAD: To mark the literary wisdom inspired by the philosophy of sacrifice touching upon the sanctity
- Three TTP terrorists killed in Karachi police encounterKARACHI: Police here on Friday claimed to have killed three alleged terrorists of an outlawed outfit
- Younis, Misbah flay Australia; Pakistan cross 500 markABU DHABI: Younis Khan continued to dominate sloppy Australia and reached a double ton along with crossing
- PM Nawaz announces reduction in petrol price by Rs9.43 per litreISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif here on Friday announced that petrol price has been reduced by
- Lahore transporters ready to reduce faresLAHORE: Following government’s decision to cut petroleum prices, transporters in Lahore on Friday
- Pak Army expands relief efforts to drought hit TharparkerRAWALPINDI: Pakistan Army has expanded relief effort to far flung drought hit areas of Diplo, Mithi,
- Gullu Butt to wash dishes during jail termLAHORE: Gullu Butt, who was sentenced to 11 years and three months in prison by anti-terrorism
- Karachi transporters refuse to reduce faresKARACHI: Karachi Transporters Association has refused to reduce fares despite massive reduction
- Court reserves order on plea seeking joint trail of civil, military leaders ISLAMABAD: A special court, constituted to try former president General (retd) Pervez Musharraf for abrogating
- Afghan President Ghani invites Taliban to join peace processBEIJING: Afghanistan's new president invited the Taliban to join in a peace process backed by the international
- PM Nawaz rebuffs election fraud allegations ISLAMABAD: Hitting at Imran Khan for damaging country economy by holding sit-in against government,
- Another child dies of famine, death tolls rises to 39 in Tharparkar THARPARKAR: The total numbers of those died from drought in Tharparkar reached to 39 in October as one
Write a Comment
KARACHI: Pakistan's cricket authorities have named their under-21 women's tournament after Nobel peace laureate Malala Yousafzai in an effort to encourage girls to take up the game. Malala, who campaigns for the right of all children to go to school, survived a Taliban assassination attempt in...
- Pak-army releases 29 Afghan prisoners: ISPR.
- Pakistan declare first innings at 570-6.
- PAL organizes Mehfil-e-Musalma.
- Three TTP terrorists killed in Karachi.
- Younis, Misbah flay Australia; Pakistan.
- PM Nawaz announces reduction in petrol price.
- Lahore transporters ready to reduce fares.
- Pak Army expands relief efforts to drought.
- Gullu Butt to wash dishes during jail term.
- Karachi transporters refuse to reduce fares.