- Pakistan's polio program a 'disaster': ReportLAHORE: The Independent Monitoring Board of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative on Saturday termed
- Two missing girl students of Sahiwal recovered safelyLAHORE: On the order of Punjab Chief Minister (CM) Shahbaz Sharif, Sahiwal police have recovered two
- MQM to mark Sunday as Black Day against Khurshid Shah's remarks KARACHI: To up the ante of their protest against Pakistan People's Party leader Syed Khurshid Shah's
- Chinese President looking forward to visit PakistanBEIJING: Chinese President Xi Jinping has said he is looking forward to visit Pakistan. He renewed this
- Sit-ins causes huge loss to economy: Rashid ISLAMABAD: Minister for Information and Broadcasting Pervaiz Rashid says sit-ins have caused a
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile over US JavelinNEW DELHI: India has opted to buy Israel's Spike anti-tank guided missile, a defence ministry source
- News channels returns to on-air in Karachi KARACHI: News channels returned to on-air after Sindh government take notice and requested cable operators
- Terror bid foiled as huge cache of explosives, arms seized in MastungMASTUNG: The intelligence agencies foiled a big terror attempt by recovering huge quantity of explosives,
- Governor Punjab hails Qadri’s decision of calling off sit-inQUETTA: Governor Punjab Chaudhary Muhammad Sarwar has termed calling off an anti-government protest sit-in
- PTI terminates MPA Javed Naseem membership PESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has terminated the basic membership of its lawmaker Javed Naseem
- Emergency rule in Egypt's Sinai after bomb kills 30 troopsCAIRO: A state of emergency came into force Saturday across much of Egypt's Sinai Peninsula after 30
- Muharram moon sighted, Ashura on Nov 4KARACHI: The moon of Muharramul Haram has been sighted in the country and the Ashura would fall on Tuesday,
- Pakistan spinners leave Australia in tattersDUBAI: Australia, set 438 to win, closed the fourth day of the first Test against Pakistan on 59-4 in
- MQM to hold protest demo against Khurshid Shah’s remarks KARACHI: Muttahida Quami Movement has called an emergency press conference to announce protest demonstration
- Two men held for selling death animal meats in LahoreLAHORE: Lahore police on Saturday arrested two men for selling dead animal meat in markets. They
Write a Comment
LAHORE: The Independent Monitoring Board of the Global Polio Eradication Initiative on Saturday termed Pakistan’s polio eradication program a ‘disaster’, adding that the program is floundering hopelessly as the virus grows. The report also terms Pakistan as hub of polio and one...
- Two missing girl students of Sahiwal.
- MQM to mark Sunday as Black Day against.
- Chinese President looking forward to visit.
- Sit-ins causes huge loss to economy: Rashid .
- India picks Israel's Spike anti-tank missile.
- News channels returns to on-air in Karachi .
- Terror bid foiled as huge cache of.
- Governor Punjab hails Qadri’s decision of.
- PTI terminates MPA Javed Naseem membership .
- Emergency rule in Egypt's Sinai after bomb.