- PIA fined in BritainISLAMABAD: Pakistan International Airline (PIA) was fined £2000 in London over expired passport
- PTI all set to show political strength in GujranwalaGUJRANWALA: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) is going to show its political power at the Jinnah Stadium
- Three Karachi female cops sent home KARACHI: The top cops of metropolis have suspended at least three women police officers for falling short
- Jihad should replace democracy to overcome challenges: Munawar HasanLAHORE: Former Ameer Jamat-e-Islami (JI) Munawwar Hassan on Saturday ruled out the resolution of issues
- TTP imposes ‘Shariah’ in Bajaur AgencyPESHAWAR: Banned militant outfit, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), on Saturday announced to impose ‘Shariah
- MQM deplores Munawar’s remarksKARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) today condemned a statement of former Jamaat-e-Islami Ameer Syed
- Pervez Elahi says sit-ins have created awareness in peopleBAHAWALPUR: Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid-e-Azam (PML-Q) chief Chaudhry Pervez Elahi on Saturday has said
- President Obama extends US combat role in Afghanistan: reportWashington: Barack Obama has extended the combat role for US troops in Afghanistan for another year,
- Nawaz, Zardari are biggest tax thieves: Imran KhanISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan on Saturday leveled serious allegations
- Pakistan wants Russian engagement in Afghan peace processISLAMABAD: Brushing aside the notion that Russian defence minister’s recently concluded visit to
- Shujaat asks supporters to be ready for LG pollsBAHAWALPUR: Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) head Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain Saturday urged his supporters
- Shehzad fit for New Zealand ODIs, Maqsood outLAHORE: Pakistan received some good news on their injured key players Saturday with opener Ahmed Shehzad
- Work being initiated on hydel power projects in KP: CM KhattakPESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak says work is being initiated on small and
- Necessary facilities being provided to TDPs: Minister BANNU: Minister for States and Frontier Regions Abdul Qadir Baloch has said the government is providing
- Larkana jalsa did not match PTI’s expectations: GilaniMULTAN: Former Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that Larkana is the fort of Pakistan Peoples’
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan International Airline (PIA) was fined £2000 in London over expired passport of airline’s air hostess on Sunday. According to reports, flight PK 785 was going to London from Islamabad and was fined over negligence of immigration officials. The air hostess was...
- PTI all set to show political strength in.
- Three Karachi female cops sent home .
- Jihad should replace democracy to overcome.
- TTP imposes ‘Shariah’ in Bajaur Agency.
- MQM deplores Munawar’s remarks.
- Pervez Elahi says sit-ins have created.
- President Obama extends US combat role in.
- Nawaz, Zardari are biggest tax thieves:.
- Pakistan wants Russian engagement in Afghan.
- Shujaat asks supporters to be ready for LG.