- SBP leaves monetary policy rate unchanged at 10pcISLAMABAD: Pakistan's central bank decided to leave its key policy rate unchanged at 10 per cent for
- Ishaq Dar reviews progress of Pakistan Steel MillsISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar at a meeting in Islamabad today reviewed progress of Pakistan Steel
- Rigging allegation a conspiracy to paralyze Govt: SaadLAHORE: Minister for Railways Saad Rafique has said that the sit-ins have badly affected the day to day
- PTI’s Alvi defends remarks on administrative unitsKARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) leader Arif Alvi said Saturday that there were already six administrative
- Karachi police finalizes security plan for PTI’s rallyKARACHI: As many as 18, 000 security personnel will be deployed in Karachi on Sunday to guard PTI’s
- US to sell 160 mine resistant vehicles to PakistanWASHINGTON: The United States has approved sale of 160 mine resistant ambush protected (MRAP) vehicles
- Senior TTP commander killed in North Waziristan clashPESHAWAR: The Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) has said that one of its senior commanders Mohammad Hasan
- Khurshid Shah gives 3 days to Imran to prove chargesSUKKUR: The opposition Leader in the National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah Saturday rejected corruption
- Three militants, army official killed in NWA clashesMIRANSHAH: At least three militants and one security official were killed in clashes in North Waziristan
- Militant arrested in PeshawarPESHAWAR: The security forces Saturday arrested a militant from Matani area of Peshawar. According to
- Pakistani delegation leaves for India to inspect power project at ChenabLAHORE: A delegation led by Pakistan Indus Basin Commissioner Mirza Asif Baig left for India on Saturday
- One killed in Turbat roadside bomb blastQUETTA: One person was killed and another two were injured in a roadside blast in Turbat area of Balochistan
- Shahbaz promises Eid package for flood victims HAFIZABAD: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif Saturday visited flood-hit areas in Hafizabad and said
- Two more polio cases confirmed PESHAWAR: Two new polio cases were confirmed from Khyber Agency and Peshawar on Saturday , raising the
- Pakistani traders report theft at Indian trade fair NEW DEHLI: Trade fair Aalishan Pakistan was hit by robbers and thieves as traders reported missing
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's central bank decided to leave its key policy rate unchanged at 10 per cent for the subsequent two months, the State Bank of Pakistan said in a statement on Saturday. In recent months the rupee has remained mostly stable as the country has rebuilt its foreign exchange...
- Ishaq Dar reviews progress of Pakistan Steel.
- Rigging allegation a conspiracy to paralyze.
- PTI’s Alvi defends remarks on.
- Karachi police finalizes security plan for.
- US to sell 160 mine resistant vehicles to.
- Senior TTP commander killed in North.
- Khurshid Shah gives 3 days to Imran to.
- Three militants, army official killed in.
- Militant arrested in Peshawar.
- Pakistani delegation leaves for India to.