- President accepts Ch Sarwar resignation ISLAMABAD: The government has accepted resignation of the governor Punjab Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar and
- PPP announces judicial probe into MQM workers killingKARACHI: Pakistan People's Party (PPP) leader Senator Rehman Malik Thursday announced that the
- 144,000 Pakistanis to peform Hajj in 2015JEDDAH: Minister for Religious Affairs Sardar Muhammad Yousaf called on his Saudi counterpart Dr.
- Four militants killed in drone attack near Pak-Afghan borderJALALABAD: At least four militants were killed in a US drone strike on Thursday in the Nazyan district
- India resorts to unprovoked firing at Charwah SectorRAWALPINDI: Indian army resorted to unprovoked firing along the Working Boundary at Charwah Sector in
- Pak-China economic corridor to bring prosperity: AshanISLAMABAD: Minister for Planning and Development, Ahsan Iqbal says Pak-China economic corridor will put
- Tribal elders vow support to govt in anti-terror warKHAR: The elders of Salarzai tribe have announced to continue support to the government and security
- Pakistan is a ‘security state’: FazlDI KHAN: Jamiat Ulema Islam – Fazl (JUI-F) leader Maulana Fazl-ur-Rehman has said that Pakistan
- Imran Khan always raises objections over welfare projects: RashidISLAMABAD: Federal Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid Thursday rejected Imran Khan’s allegations
- 16 kileld in Laghman funeral suicide attackKABUL: At least 16 people were killed on Thursday when a suicide bomber detonated himself at funeral
- Interior Ministry rejects Musharraf’s plea for removal of name from ECLISLAMABAD: The Interior Ministry has rejected the request of former president Pervez Musharraf for removing
- Pakistan committed to eradicate terrorism: Sartaj AzizISLAMABAD: Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs and National Security, Sartaj Aziz has said
- Hezbollah does not want further escalation:Israeli ministerJERUSALEM: Israel was on Thursday to bury two soldiers killed in a Hezbollah missile strike that triggered
- Pakistan reiterates moral, diplomatic support to KashmirisISLAMABAD: Pakistan has reaffirmed unflinching political, moral and diplomatic support to the Kashmiri
- Zardari directs CM to remove MQM’s grievances thru Governor SindhyKARACHI: Former president and co-chairman of the PPP Asif Ali Zardari has directed the chief minister
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: The government has accepted resignation of the governor Punjab Chaudhry Mohammad Sarwar and Punjab Assembly Speaker Rana Iqbal has taken over as acting governor Punjab. President Mamnoon Hussain accepted the resignation of the Punjab governor. The president, upon receiving advice of...
- PPP announces judicial probe into MQM.
- 144,000 Pakistanis to peform Hajj in 2015.
- Four militants killed in drone attack near.
- India resorts to unprovoked firing at.
- Pak-China economic corridor to bring.
- Tribal elders vow support to govt in.
- Pakistan is a ‘security state’: Fazl.
- Imran Khan always raises objections over.
- 16 kileld in Laghman funeral suicide attack.
- Interior Ministry rejects Musharraf’s.