- Jirga expresses support to operation in N. WaziristanISLAMABAD: A tribal Jirga of North Waziristan elders called on the Minister for States and Frontier Regions
- Two more dengue fever cases confirmed in SwatMINGORA: Two more people were diagnosed with dengue fever on Friday Wednesday, bringing the total number
- Islamabad not being handed over to army: IMISLAMABAD: Interior Ministry has clarified that neither Islamabad is being handed over to army nor 'August
- Army deployment in Islamabad is govt failureSUKKUR: Opposition Leader in the National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah Friday termed the deployment
- Police foil terror bid in ShabqadarSHABQADAR: The local police Friday foiled a terror attempt by recovering bombs and other explosive materials. On
- Day of mourning observed to express solidarity with PalestiniansISLAMABAD: On the call of Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, Day of Mourning was observed in the country
- Imran writes to Ban; calls for UN role in stopping Israeli atrocities ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PT) Chairman Imran Khan today urged the United Nations General Secretary
- Model Town incident: Shahbaz gets one more day for submitting statement LAHORE: The judicial tribunal, formed to investigate the Model Town incident, Friday set 11:30am Saturday
- Parliamentary committee for electoral reforms notified ISLAMABAD: Speaker National Assembly Sardar Ayaz Sadiq Friday constituted a 33-member parliamentary committee
- OGRA proposes increase in oil prices ISLAMABAD: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has recommended an increase in the price of petroleum
- Five injured in attack on Al-Quds rally participants KARACHI: At least five people including three women were injured when unidentified gunmen opened fire
- JI expresses solidarity with Gaza Palestinians LAHORE: Jamaat-e-Islami (JI) Friday took out a rally to show solidarity with Palestinians over Israel’s
- Police recover abducted person, arrest six kidnappers PESHAWAR: Peshawar police Friday recovered an adducted person and arrested alleged six kidnappers after
- Parliament right forum for reforming system, institutions: minister ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Information and Broadcasting, Senator Pervaiz Rashid Thursday said
- India protests against delay in Mumbai attacks trial NEW DELHI: With the latest adjournment of the 26/11 Mumbai attack trial in Pakistan, India summoned Pakistan’s
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: A tribal Jirga of North Waziristan elders called on the Minister for States and Frontier Regions Abdul Qadir Baloch in Islamabad on Friday. The Jirga was led by Maulana Sher Muhammad Torikhel Wazir, grand nephew and spiritual successor of Haji Mirza Ali Khan. Talking to the jirga, the...
- Two more dengue fever cases confirmed in.
- Islamabad not being handed over to army: IM.
- Army deployment in Islamabad is govt.
- Police foil terror bid in Shabqadar.
- Day of mourning observed to express.
- Imran writes to Ban; calls for UN role in.
- Model Town incident: Shahbaz gets one more.
- Parliamentary committee for electoral.
- OGRA proposes increase in oil prices .
- Five injured in attack on Al-Quds rally.