- Afghanistan cricket team to tour Zimbabwe next monthKABUL: Afghanistan will travel to Zimbabwe next month, an official said on Wednesday, marking the fast-improving
- CIA agent Dr Shakil Afridi’s lawyer flees after threatsPESHAWAR: The lawyer for the CIA agent Dr Shakil Afridi, who helped the United States track down Osama
- Karachi police detain six alleged target killersKARACHI: Karachi South Zone Police on Wednesday arrested five criminals allegedly involved in the incidents
- Dar expresses satisfaction over economy’s progressISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said the economy is moving on the right track with 5% GDP growth
- PTI condemns forcible breaking down of Anarkali ChurchISLAMABAD: On behalf of PTI, Central Information Secretary Shireen Mazari today condemned the forcible
- Legal team formed in Musharraf treason caseISLAMABAD: A ten-member legal team for the complainant was formed in treason case against former president
- Pakistan, India need to jointly address challenges: RaghavanISLAMABAD: India and Pakistan face similar challenges and there is need to jointly address them. This
- Media snooker tournment begins in IslamabadISLAMABAD: President Islamabad Billiards and Snooker Association (IBSA) Dr. Shahzad Waseem said that
- MoU signed between Pakistani and Sudanese Political Leadership ISLAMABAD: Secretary General of Pakistan Muslim League Senator Mushahid Hussain Sayed has called to address
- Tribute paid to prominent short story writer Aslam Siraj-ud-DinISLAMABAD: History of modern short story writing cannot be completed without mentioning Aslam Siraj Uddin.
- Three injured as protesters open fire in QuettaQUETTA: Three people were injured on Wednesday when enraged protesters tried to force shopkeepers and
- Discrimination in coverqage of SC full-court reference outraged journalistsISLAMABAD: Supreme Court of Pakistan’s staff on Wednesday flouted relevant constitutional provision
- Suicide bomber attacks foreign troops in AfghanistanKABUL: A suicide bomber attacked a convoy of foreign troops near the international airport in the Afghan
- Judiciary to continue its work for human rights, hopes CJPISLAMABAD: Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry has expressed hope that judiciary, under the leadership
- Khurshid Shah elected unopposed as PAC ChairmanISLAMABAD: Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly, Khurshid Shah, on has been elected unopposed
Write a Comment
KABUL: Afghanistan will travel to Zimbabwe next month, an official said on Wednesday, marking the fast-improving side's first international series tour hosted by a full member of the ICC governing body. The series, planned for the end of January, is part of the team's development programme ahead...
- CIA agent Dr Shakil Afridi’s lawyer flees.
- Karachi police detain six alleged target.
- Dar expresses satisfaction over economy’s.
- PTI condemns forcible breaking down of.
- Legal team formed in Musharraf treason case.
- Pakistan, India need to jointly address.
- Media snooker tournment begins in Islamabad.
- MoU signed between Pakistani and Sudanese.
- Tribute paid to prominent short story writer.
- Three injured as protesters open fire in.