- US journalist refused to visit Pakistan to appear in Benazir murder caseISLAMABAD: United States journalist Mark Siegel has refused to visit Pakistan and recorded his statement
- Four more prisoners executed in Punjab jailsRAWALPINDI: Four more death row convicts were executed in various jails across Punjab early Tuesday morning. The
- Sarfraz is a brave cricketer, says AfridiISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s star all rounder Shahid Khan Afridi has praised the nascent cricket star
- Islamabad police was not ordered to use force against PTI, PAT sit-in participants: Ch NisarISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has on Monday said that there is no space for corrupt
- Pak-Navy two ships to evacuate Pakistanis from Yemen: FOISLAMABAD: Foreign Office (FO) spokesperson has on Monday said that Pakistan International Airline (PIA)
- Pak-Saudi joint militsry annual exercises according to schedule: ISPRRAWALPINDI: Director General Inter-Service Public Relations (ISPR) here on Monday clarified that Pak-Saudi
- High-level delegation leaves for Saudi Arabia tomorrowISLAMABAD: A high-level Pakistani delegation will leave for Saudi Arabia tomorrow. This has been stated
- Meera battles dengue machars in upcoming music videoLAHORE: Featuring in the song 'Dengue Mainu Larr Gai Hai' sung by singer Tahir Tafu, Meera's new venture
- Shah demands APC for effective electoral reformsISLAMABAD: Opposition leader in the National Assembly Syed Khurshid Shah has on Monday demanded an All
- Pakistan closely monitoring developments in Yemen: AhsanISLAMABAD: Minister for Planning Ahsan Iqbal has said Pakistan was closely monitoring developments taking
- Political rivals have no rigging proofs: Saad RafiqueLAHORE: Federal Minister for Railways Khawaja Saad Rafique has on Monday said that his political opponents
- 3-day anti-polio drive launched in 22 districtsPESHAWAR: A three day anti polio campaign was launched in twenty-two districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- North Waziristan IDPs repatriation to begin on TuesdayPESHAWAR: The repatriation process of internally displaced persons (IDPs) of North Waziristan Agency
- Pakistan decides to play mediator role in Middle East conflictISLAMABAD: A high level meeting chaired by Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif discussed the developing situation
- Pakistanis in Aden under threat of attack: FO DiplomatADEN: Foreign Office representative Abdullah Ashraf Asghar has expressed concern that 171 Pakistanis
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: United States journalist Mark Siegel has refused to visit Pakistan and recorded his statement before the court in Benazir Bhutto murder case. “I can’t come to Pakistan due to security concerns,” he said, adding, however, he can record his statement via video...
- Four more prisoners executed in Punjab jails.
- Sarfraz is a brave cricketer, says Afridi.
- Islamabad police was not ordered to use.
- Pak-Navy two ships to evacuate Pakistanis.
- Pak-Saudi joint militsry annual exercises.
- High-level delegation leaves for Saudi.
- Meera battles dengue machars in upcoming.
- Shah demands APC for effective electoral.
- Pakistan closely monitoring developments in.
- Political rivals have no rigging proofs:.