- PM returns home after performing UmrahLAHORE: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Wednesday returned home from Saudi Arabai after performing Umrah. According
- 15 dead, 150 wounded in Israeli strike on Gaza marketGAZA CITY: At least 15 people were killed and 150 people wounded in an Israeli air strike on a market
- Eight drown at Karachi beachKARACHI: At least eight people drowned at Clifton beach sea View on Wednesday as they went to the beach
- Dar expresses satisfaction over country's economyISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said that the country's economy has clearly improved due to
- Scattered rain likely in most parts of countryISLAMABAD: Pakistan Meteorological Department has forecast scattered rain with thundershower in most
- Kallis announce retirement months before World CupJOHANNESBURG: South Africa all-rounder Jacques Kallis on Wednesday announced his retirement from all
- Three die of electrocution in GujranwalaGUJRANWALA: In a most tragic incident on the second of Eidul Fitr, three siblings died of electrocution
- Calling army in Islamabad must be avoided: SharjeelHYDERABAD: Sindh Information Minsiter Sharjeel Inam Memon Wednesday said that Pakistan Army is presently
- Chile summons its ambassador from IsraelSANTIAGO, CHILE: Chile's government is summoning its ambassador home from Tel Aviv for consultations
- Broad keeps India on the back foot in third TestSOUTHAMPTON: Stuart Broad took wickets at either end of a long, hot day while Moeen Ali turned the focus
- CM Shahbaz announces Hospital, University, Schools for NWABANNU: Punjab has announced to construct one hospital, a university, Danish schools and two thousands
- Invoking Article 245 to halt protests is ‘wrong’: ShahSUKKUR: Opposition leader in the National Assembly, Syed Khursheed Shah has stated that invoking Article
- Four killed in Karachi violence; seven arrested in operationKARACHI: At least four people were killed in different incidents of violence in Karachi, whereas seven
- CM Shahbaz arrives in Bannu to celebrate Eid with IDPsBANNU: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif has arrived in Bannu to celebrate Eid with the internally
- Pakistan protests with Afghanistan against cross-border attackISLAMABAD: Pakistan has lodged strong protest with Afghanistan over cross-border attack by militants
Write a Comment
LAHORE: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Wednesday returned home from Saudi Arabai after performing Umrah. According to reports, the Premier landed in Lahore and from there took a helicopter to reach Jati Umrah, Raiwind. Earlier, Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif welcomed the Prime Minister as...
- 15 dead, 150 wounded in Israeli strike on.
- Eight drown at Karachi beach.
- Dar expresses satisfaction over country's.
- Scattered rain likely in most parts of.
- Kallis announce retirement months before.
- Three die of electrocution in Gujranwala.
- Calling army in Islamabad must be avoided:.
- Chile summons its ambassador from Israel.
- Broad keeps India on the back foot in third.
- CM Shahbaz announces Hospital, University,.