- Political crisis likely to hit Pakistan economy: ADBISLAMABAD: Asian Development Bank President Takehiko Nakao warned Wednesday an ongoing political impasse
- Misbah unveils World Cup 2015 trophy in LahoreLAHORE: Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq, has pledged to win the 2015 cricket World Cup with his side’s
- Malik rejects PIA flight's delay allegationsISLAMABAD: Rejecting accusations of causing the flight’s delay, former Interior Minister Rehman
- Karachi|: Seven suspected terrorists killed in police encounterKARACHI: At least seven suspected terrorists were killed in an alleged police encounter at Afghan Basti
- Law, order situation precarious in KP: Ch NisarISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan here on Wednesday said that the law and order situation
- Pakistan lodges protest with Afghanistan on cross-border terrorist attackISLAMABAD: Pakistan here on Wednesday lodged a strong protest with Afghanistan over a physical attack
- PTI, PAT vilifying society, civilization: FazlKARACHI: Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam chief, Maulana Fazlur Rehman has said that people staging sit-ins in Islamabad
- Shahbaz, Malik criticize PTI chief for ignoring flood victimsMULTAN: Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharifand CM Balochistan Abdul Malik Baloch strongly criticized
- PTI to hold public gathering in Karachi on Sunday ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf (PTI) here on Wednesday decided to show strength in Karachi and
- Imran intends to get arrest: Saad RafiqueISLAMABAD: Federal Railways Minister Khawaja Saad Rafique has said that PTI Chairman Imran Khan intends
- Seven militants killed in Karachi operation KARACHI: At least seven suspected militants were killed during a search operation by Karachi police in
- Flood destroys 2000 school in Punjab ISLAMABAD: An estimated 2,000 schools were destroyed across Punjab, the country's worst-hit province
- Modi welcomes Chinese president at AhmedabadAHMEDABAD: India's new prime minister rolled out the red carpet for Xi Jinping in his home town on Wednesday,
- Sindh faces threat of supper flood: CMKASHMORE: Chief Minister Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah has said that the province is under the threat of a
- ECP accepts Imran’s request for audit of NA-122 votesISLAMADAD: Rejecting the rigging charges against former chief Justice Iftikhar Mohammad Chaudhry, the
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: Asian Development Bank President Takehiko Nakao warned Wednesday an ongoing political impasse could damage Pakistan's recently stabilised economy, as the country's finance minister said Islamabad would miss its growth target due to recent floods. Speaking at a joint press conference,...
- Misbah unveils World Cup 2015 trophy in.
- Malik rejects PIA flight's delay allegations.
- Karachi|: Seven suspected terrorists killed.
- Law, order situation precarious in KP: Ch.
- Pakistan lodges protest with Afghanistan on.
- PTI, PAT vilifying society, civilization:.
- Shahbaz, Malik criticize PTI chief for.
- PTI to hold public gathering in Karachi on.
- Imran intends to get arrest: Saad Rafique.
- Seven militants killed in Karachi operation.