- PTI gets permission to hold rally in GujratGUJRAT: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has been permitted to hold its October 24 on Friday rally in Gujrat’s
- MQM considering to change in Opposition leader in NAKARACHI: Muttahida Qumi Movement has been considering over the option to change opposition leader in
- Local elder gunned down in Jamrud firing JAMRUD: A local elder was gunned down by unknown armed men at Ghundi area of Jamrud town in Khyber
- No chance of midterm elections: Aitzaz AhsanLAHORE: Opposition leader in Senate Aitzaz Ahsan has said that he didn’t see any chance of
- Electoral reforms committee approves sub-committee to review proposals ISLAMABAD: The Parliamentary Electoral Reforms Committee held its 9th meeting under the chairmanship
- Senate discusses situation arising out of floodsISLAMABAD: The Senate resumed its session after two days break on Monday evening in the chair with Chairman
- Pakistan will not allow use of its soil against any countryISLAMABAD: Pakistan has reiterated that it will not allow the use of its soil against any country. This
- National Assembly pays tribute to Malala for winning Nobel Price ISLAMABAD: The National Assembly on Monday adopted a unanimous resolution paying a rich tribute to Mala
- Army chief leaves for Indonesia RAWALPINDI: Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif on Monday left for Indonesia. According to reports,
- Election petitions to be disposed of by end of 2014ISLAMABAD: Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs, Sheikh Aftab Ahmed Monday informed the National
- Zardari, Rehman Malik discusses Sindh political situation KARACHI: Former Interior Minister Senator Rehman Malik on Monday called on Pakistan Peoples Party’s
- Khurshid Shah’ Bilawal statements: MQM walks out of NAISLAMABAD: The MQM’s members of the National Assembly Monday walked out of the session in protest
- Thousands flee as Khyber One Operation continuesBARA: Following security forces 36 hours dead line to militants to surrender before political administration
- National Assembly session begins ISLAMABAD: National Assembly session has been started with speaker Ayaz Sadiq in the chairs on Monday. The
- Three-day anti polio campaign begins in Mohmand, Bajaur AgencyGHALANAI: A three-day anti-polio vaccination campaign was started in Mohmand Agency and Bajaur
Write a Comment
GUJRAT: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) has been permitted to hold its October 24 on Friday rally in Gujrat’s Zahoor Elahi Cricket Stadium. The PTI also signed agreement with district government, the local leadership singed agreement with District Coordination Officer Liaquat Ali...
- MQM considering to change in Opposition.
- Local elder gunned down in Jamrud firing .
- No chance of midterm elections: Aitzaz.
- Electoral reforms committee approves.
- Senate discusses situation arising out of.
- Pakistan will not allow use of its soil.
- National Assembly pays tribute to Malala for.
- Army chief leaves for Indonesia .
- Election petitions to be disposed of by end.
- Zardari, Rehman Malik discusses Sindh.