- PS-73 by-polls: PPP's Murad Ali Shah submits nomination papersKARACHI: Pakistan Peoples Party s (PPP) Murad Ali Shah on Saturday submitted his nomination papers to
- Justice Jawad S Khwaja takes oath as acting SC CJ ISLAMABAD: Justice Jawad S Khawaja has taken oath as acting Chief Justice of Pakistan on Saturday. Justice
- Levies official killed in Bajaur Agency blastKHAR: A soldier of Bajaur Levies forces was killed and another injured in a bomb attack in the Mamoond
- Establishment Division issues recruitment policyISLAMABAD: Upon the directive of the Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif, the government has announced
- Three injured as training plane crashes at Islamabad airportISLAMABAD: Three persons including a pilot were injured when a small training aircraft crashed at Benazir
- Pakistan Hockey team prize cheques bouncedLAHORE: The cheques of Rs 200000 which were given to Pakistan hockey team have bounced on Saturday, when
- Woman killed, 10 injured as passenger coach overturns in JhangJHANG: A woman was killed and ten others were injured on Saturday when a passenger coach overturned in
- Tribal leader, son shot dead in Chaman CHAMAN: Tribal leader Barat Khan Orakzai and his son was shot to death while other seriously injured
- 20 militants, six cops killed in Orakzai gunfight HANGU: As many as 20 militants and six security forces were killed in gunfight in the lower Orazkazi
- Four new polio cases surface in PakistanISLAMABAD: Four new polio virus cases have emerged in Pakistan, raising the number of affectees to 235
- Army chief takes power after Burkina president bows to protestsOUAGADOUGOU: The head of Burkina Faso’s armed forces took power on Friday after President Blaise
- 3 more polio cases surface in BalochistanQUETTA: At least three more polio cases emerged in Balochistan on Friday raising the toll of this year
- Altaf Hussain warns Pakistanis of IS threatKARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief, Altaf Hussain said on Friday that the Islamic State (IS)
- Israel reopens Al-Aqsa mosque ahead of prayersJERUSALEM: Israel reopened Jerusalem´s flashpoint Al-Aqsa mosque compound Friday ahead of the weekly
- Flour price hike: Sindh Govt announces crack downKARACHI: Sindh government has announced to start crackdown against those who are selling flour on increased
Write a Comment
KARACHI: Pakistan Peoples Party s (PPP) Murad Ali Shah on Saturday submitted his nomination papers to contest by-elections in PS-73 constituency. Syed Murad Ali Shah resigned from the post of adviser to Sindh chief minister on Friday to contest by-elections. The PS-73 seat fell vacant after MPA...
- Justice Jawad S Khwaja takes oath as acting.
- Levies official killed in Bajaur Agency.
- Establishment Division issues recruitment.
- Three injured as training plane crashes at.
- Pakistan Hockey team prize cheques bounced.
- Woman killed, 10 injured as passenger coach.
- Tribal leader, son shot dead in Chaman .
- 20 militants, six cops killed in Orakzai.
- Four new polio cases surface in Pakistan.
- Army chief takes power after Burkina.