- British MP calls for Premier League boycottLONDON: A British lawmaker called on Tuesday for fans to boycott English Premier League football matches
- Two killed in Mohmand Agency blastMOHMAND AGENCY: At least two people were wounded on Wednesday during an explosion in the Baizai tehsil
- Karachi police nab 30 suspects in search operation KARACHI: Police in a search operation in Orangi Town on Wednesday hauled up 30 suspected persons. SP
- Gaza rocket halts Israel flights as foes resist truce effortsGAZA CITY: Airlines blocked flights to Israel Wednesday after a Gaza rocket struck near airport runways,
- Sharapova's comments not disrespectful: TendulkarNEW DELHI: Weeks after tennis star Maria Sharapova caused a major storm in India by saying she did not
- Gearing up: Promoting trade through border-crossing pointsISLAMABAD: As one of the top priorities, Pakistan has increased its focus on expanding regional trade,
- Zardari, Joe Biden discuss Zarb-e-AzbWASHINGTON: Pakistan People’s Party (PPP) co-chairman and former president of Pakistan Asif Ali
- 13 killed, four hideout destroyed in N. Waziristan bombing SHAWAL: At least 13 terrorists were killed as Pakistan Air Force fighter jets on Wednesday again pounded
- Cop among 9 killed in KarachiKARACHI: Cops continue to remain in the 'cross hairs' of 'hired guns' as on Tuesday a law-enforcer
- Meeting reviews rehabilitation of IDPsISLAMABAD: Adviser to the Prime Minister on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz chaired
- OIC is just a meeting club: QadriLAHORE: Chief of the Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) Dr Tahir ul Qadri has said that Organization of Islamic
- Interior Minister chairs meeting ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan chaired a meeting of heads of subordinate
- Imran criticizes PM for 9-day private trip to Saudi ArabPESHAWAR: Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) head Imran Khan Tuesday said Pakistan is passing through critical
- No room for failure in war against terrorism: BalochISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for States and Frontier Regions, Abdul Qadir Baloch Tuesday said there was
- Shakeel Afridi case: Tribunal seeks record of case by Aug 21PESHAWAR: FATA Tribunal has sought case record from Commissioner FCR and political agent Khyber Agency
Write a Comment
LONDON: A British lawmaker called on Tuesday for fans to boycott English Premier League football matches in protest at the high number of foreign players taking part in the competition. The overseas presence was making it impossible for England to win the World Cup again, claimed David Amess, a...
- Two killed in Mohmand Agency blast.
- Karachi police nab 30 suspects in search.
- Gaza rocket halts Israel flights as foes.
- Sharapova's comments not disrespectful:.
- Gearing up: Promoting trade through.
- Zardari, Joe Biden discuss Zarb-e-Azb.
- 13 killed, four hideout destroyed in N..
- Cop among 9 killed in Karachi.
- Meeting reviews rehabilitation of IDPs.
- OIC is just a meeting club: Qadri.