- PM Nawaz directs AG to pursue terrorism casesISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif directed Attorney General Salman Aslam Butt and his legal team
- JUI-F local leader injured in Karachi firing KARACHI: Jumait-Ulema Islam-Fazl (JUI-F) local office bearer was injured in targeting killing in MPR
- LHC postpones execution of five civilians RAWALPINDI: Lahore High Court Rawalpindi bench has postponed the execution of five civilian criminals
- Four TTP men arrested in Quetta raid QUETTA: Four terrorists of the banned organisation Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) were arrested by
- Three-day anti-polio campaign begins in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa PESHAWAR: A three-day anti-polio vaccination drive has kicked off at 22 districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Eight bullet-riddled bodies found in Balochistan QUETTA: Authorities on Sunday found eight bullet riddled bodies in Pakistan's restive southwestern Balochistan
- Nine armed muggers arrested in QuettaQUETTA: At least nine armed robbers were apprehended in an overnight action on Sariab Road here early
- Pakistan turned down Russian request not to execute citizenISLAMABAD: Pakistan turned down a request from the Russian government to postpone the death sentence
- Nation, security forces stands united against terrorism: MazariISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Sunday condemned banned Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) and
- Karachi: FIR registered against Lal Masjid cleric Abdul AzizKARACHI: An FIR was registered against Lal Masjid chief Maulana Abdul Aziz in a police station in Karachi
- PAT stages nationwide rallies against Peshawar school attackISLAMABAD: Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) today staged nationwide rallies against the massacre of schoolchildren
- Terrorism has become a cancer for Pakistan: GilaniPESHAWAR: Former Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani on Sunday denounced terrorism as a cancer for
- Rangers arrests eight TTP members in KarachiKARACHI: Paramilitary rangers force rounded up eight terror suspects in Karachi on Sunday. According
- KP govt form committee to assess security situationPESHAWAR: The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government has constituted an eight-member committee to assess security
- Joint efforts needed to eradicate terrorism: Ch. NisarISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan has urged the citizens to remain vigilant in wake
Write a Comment
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif directed Attorney General Salman Aslam Butt and his legal team on Monday to proactively pursue cases related to terrorism in situations where courts have granted stay orders against executions. After the premier's directives, the government's legal team will...
- JUI-F local leader injured in Karachi firing.
- LHC postpones execution of five civilians .
- Four TTP men arrested in Quetta raid.
- Three-day anti-polio campaign begins in.
- Eight bullet-riddled bodies found in.
- Nine armed muggers arrested in Quetta.
- Pakistan turned down Russian request not to.
- Nation, security forces stands united.
- Karachi: FIR registered against Lal Masjid.
- PAT stages nationwide rallies against.