- Altaf welcomes talks between govt, PATLONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) head Altaf Hussain has welcomed the dialogue between the negotiation
- Shujaat demands to remove Saad Rafique’s name from govt talk committeeISLAMABAD: Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) chief Chaudhry Shujaat Hussain has demanded of the Prime
- Six-member committee to hold talks with govt team: QadriISLAMABAD: While refusing to hold direct talks with government nominated negotiation committee, Pakistan
- Pakistan defeat India 2-0 to level football seriesBANGALORE: Pakistan pulled off a surprise 2-0 win over India Wednesday, with a late goal from Saddam
- Islamabad: all entry points blocked againISLAMABAD: All the entry points leading to Islamabad has been blocked once again as Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf
- Imran says ready for talks with govt only after PM’s resignationISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chief Imran Khan said Wednesday that his party is ready for
- PAT ready to hold talks with govt in presence of allies: GandapurISLAMABAD: General Secretary Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) Khurram Nawaz Gandapur has said that they will
- Army chief stresses on peaceful solution to political crisisISLAMABAD: Chief of Army Staff Gen Raheel Sharif has asked the government to solve the current political
- 4 -member govt team to hold talks with QadriISLAMABAD: A four-member delegation reached the PAT sit-in and container of Dr Tahirul Qadri for
- Inqilab, Azadi Marches: Nisar, Shahbaz talk to army chiefRAWALPINDI: Federal Interior MInister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan and Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif
- Qadri says ready for talks; demands Nawaz, Shahbaz resignationISLAMABAD: The PAT chief Dr Tahirul Qadri rejected the government’s claim of sending a delegation
- From czar-like prime minister to deputy commissioner-type characterISLAMABAD: Besieged Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has been assured by military that there will be no coup,
- PTI ready to hold talks with govt: Qureshi ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Wednesday said that they
- Imran warns police to release his workers ISLAMABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chairman Imran Khan warned the police to release PTI workers
- FC personnel foil two major terror bids in BalochistanQUETTA: Frontier Corps (FC) personnel foiled a terror bid on Wednesday during raids in Quetta and Dalbandin
Write a Comment
LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) head Altaf Hussain has welcomed the dialogue between the negotiation team formed by the government and the leaders of Pakistan Awami Tehreek. In a press statemen today, Hussain said that the dialogue would augur well for the country. He thanked PAT...
- Shujaat demands to remove Saad Rafique’s.
- Six-member committee to hold talks with govt.
- Pakistan defeat India 2-0 to level football.
- Islamabad: all entry points blocked again.
- Imran says ready for talks with govt only.
- PAT ready to hold talks with govt in.
- Army chief stresses on peaceful solution to.
- 4 -member govt team to hold talks with.
- Inqilab, Azadi Marches: Nisar, Shahbaz talk.
- Qadri says ready for talks; demands Nawaz,.