10 students unconscious as fire broke out in college hostel Abbottabad

ABBOTTABAD: At least 10 female students fainted after fire broke out in their college’s hostel in Abbottabad here on Tuesday.
According to rescuers, a hostel of Girls Degree College Abbottabad caught fire, engulfing the building with black smoke.
Ten girls fainted due to the suffocation. They were rushed to a nearby hospital for medical aid.
Fire tenders reached the scene to put out the blaze.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here