Four suffocate to death of toxic gas inside well in Kohat

0
845
Four suffocate to death of toxic gas inside well in Kohat
Four suffocate to death of toxic gas inside well in Kohat

KOHAT: Four people were killed and three injured after inhaling poisonous gas in a well in Kohat, on Sunday morning.
The machine to extract water from a well wasn’t functioning properly in a house in Sorgul village of the area. A boy went down the well to mend the machine; however, he inhaled poisonous gas inside the well and fainted.
Six other men also went down the well to rescue the boy. But, all of them fainted as well.
The rescue personnel reached the site and took out four bodies from the well. Three people survived the accident.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here