The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan has announced postgraduate scholarships for the students of Balochistan and merged tribal districts of KP.
The grant will be awarded in the academic year 2021-22 in all subjects and disciplines. It will cover the tuition fees, living allowance, book allowance, traveling allowance, and initial settlement allowance. This amounts to approximately Rs90,000.
The scholarship will be given on a merit basis. Candidates will have to sit for an aptitude test conducted by the HEC and secure at least 50% marks in it.
If you’re interested in applying, here is the criteria candidates have to meet:
- Applicants must have a Balochistan/merged districts domicile
- 16 years of education with 60% marks
- Candidates should be of and below 35
- Applicants already availing any HEC fellowship can’t apply
- Meet university criteria for the applied program