PM Imran denounces attack on security personnel in Balochistan

280
PM Imran condemns Quetta blast, seeks initial report

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan has strongly denounced the attack on security personnel in Turbat district of Balochistan on Friday night.
In his message, the Prime Minister prayed for the departed souls and commiserated with the bereaved families.
He also prayed for the early recovery of those injured in the attack.
The Prime Minister said that the cowardly acts of enemies cannot shake the resolve of our security personnel. He said the terrorist elements will be chased till they are completely wiped off.Earlier on Friday, six security personnel embraced martyrdom, while security forces killed four terrorists in Turbat, Balochistan.
According to ISPR, the media wing of the military, an Intelligence Base operation was conducted on a terrorists’ hideout in Wakai area near Buleda, Turbat, Balochistan.
Terrorists targeted one of the vehicles of security forces through IED, as a result, six security personnel embraced Shahadat.
In exchange of fire four terrorists were killed, the ISPR said.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here