ISLAMABAD: Four new polio virus cases have emerged in Pakistan, raising the number of affectees to 235 this year. According to National Health Institute, three polio cases were detected in Qila Abdullah of Balochistan and one in North Waziristan. P1 virus has been diagnosed in the affected...🕔 9:09 AM - November 1, 2014
- Woman killed, 10 injured as passenger coach overturns in JhangJHANG: A woman was killed and ten others were injured on Saturday when a passenger coach overturned in
- Tribal leader, son shot dead in Chaman CHAMAN: Tribal leader Barat Khan Orakzai and his son was shot to death while other seriously injured
- Six security personnel martyred in Hangu firing HANGU: As many as 20 militants were dead while six security official were martyred in exchange of fire
- Four new polio cases surface in PakistanISLAMABAD: Four new polio virus cases have emerged in Pakistan, raising the number of affectees to 235
- Army chief takes power after Burkina president bows to protestsOUAGADOUGOU: The head of Burkina Faso’s armed forces took power on Friday after President Blaise
- 3 more polio cases surface in BalochistanQUETTA: At least three more polio cases emerged in Balochistan on Friday raising the toll of this year
- Altaf Hussain warns Pakistanis of IS threatKARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief, Altaf Hussain said on Friday that the Islamic State (IS)
- Israel reopens Al-Aqsa mosque ahead of prayersJERUSALEM: Israel reopened Jerusalem´s flashpoint Al-Aqsa mosque compound Friday ahead of the weekly
- Flour price hike: Sindh Govt announces crack downKARACHI: Sindh government has announced to start crackdown against those who are selling flour on increased
- KP govt to build zoo, research facility in Peshawar: CM KhattakPESHAWAR: KhyberPakhtunkhawa (KPK) Chief Minister Pervez Khattak Friday announced a mega project for
- PM forms committee to examine issue of electricity over-billingISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has formed a Cabinet Committee headed by Finance Minister Ishaq
- MQM delegation meets President MamnoonKARACHI: A delegation of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) headed by Dr. Khalid Maqbool Siddiqui called
- Suspects involved in 2007 Karsaz attack arrested: CID PoliceKARACHI: Crime Investigation Department (CID) of the Karachi Police on Friday said that two suspects
- PCB names women's tournament after MalalaKARACHI: Pakistan's cricket authorities have named their under-21 women's tournament after Nobel peace
- Pak-army releases 29 Afghan prisoners: ISPRPESHAWAR: Pakistan army here on Friday handed over 29 Afghan nationals to Afghan authorities on Ghulam
Woman killed, 10 injured as passenger coach overturns in Jhang
JHANG: A woman was killed and ten others were injured on Saturday when a passenger coach overturned in Jhang. The bus overturned on Jhang Pathar road near Malkana Mour as a result of over-speeding. Subsequently, one woman was killed and 10 others sustained injuries. Rescue personnel arrived at the scene and shifted the injured persons to a local hospital. Rescue sources that the bus turned
🕔 10:45 AM - November 1, 2014
Tribal leader, son shot dead in Chaman
CHAMAN: Tribal leader Barat Khan Orakzai and his son was shot to death while other seriously injured when unidentified criminals opened fire on his car on Saturday. According to reports, the incident took place in Kali Hassan, Chaman when unidentified criminal opened fire the tribal leader car. The car overturned due to firing and one of his son was dead on the spot. Rescue teams rush the spot and
🕔 9:19 AM - November 1, 2014
Six security personnel martyred in Hangu firing
HANGU: As many as 20 militants were dead while six security official were martyred in exchange of fire in Hangu, officials said on Saturday. According to officials, several militants including six security personnel were also injured in the exchange of fire. Rescue teams shifted the bodies and injured to local medical center while several militants were reported in critical condition.
🕔 9:16 AM - November 1, 2014
Four new polio cases surface in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD: Four new polio virus cases have emerged in Pakistan, raising the number of affectees to 235 this year. According to National Health Institute, three polio cases were detected in Qila Abdullah of Balochistan and one in North Waziristan. P1 virus has been diagnosed in the affected children. With these four new cases, the number of polio victims have reached to 235 in the current year, out
🕔 9:09 AM - November 1, 2014
3 more polio cases surface in Balochistan
QUETTA: At least three more polio cases emerged in Balochistan on Friday raising the toll of this year to 235. According to the details, the National Health Institute confirmed the polio virus in at least three children in Qila Abdullah. The sources said that paramedical staff in the Balochistan province faces political interference causing difficulties in fight against the polio epidemic. The total
🕔 8:30 PM - October 31, 2014
Altaf Hussain warns Pakistanis of IS threat
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief, Altaf Hussain said on Friday that the Islamic State (IS) or ‘Daish’ as it is referred to in Urdu is the new threat to Pakistan. Addressing a press conference in Karachi via telephone from London, the MQM Chief said, that Taliban militants are joining ‘Daish’ (IS) ranks. He added that their flags are visible from the south of Punjab
🕔 8:21 PM - October 31, 2014
- PM forms committee to examine issue of.
- PM Nawaz announces reduction in petrol price by.
- Court reserves order on plea seeking joint trail.
- PM Nawaz rebuffs election fraud allegations .
- Polling for Supreme Court bar election underway .
- Turkmenistan issues notice to PIA.
- Opposition stages walk out from National Assembly.
- Sirajul Haq to meet Imran to address.
- PM chairs cabinet meeting to review ministers’.
OUAGADOUGOU: The head of Burkina Faso’s armed forces took power on Friday after President Blaise Compaore resigned amid mass demonstrations against an attempt to extend his 27-year rule in the...🕔 9:02 AM - November 1, 2014
- Israel reopens Al-Aqsa mosque ahead of prayers.
- Afghan President Ghani invites Taliban to join.
- 21st Century maritime silk route expo from today .
- Bilawal spends a morning with Malala.
- Abbas hails ‘historic’ Swedish recognition of.
- Tunisia's main secular party wins most seats.
- Sweden to recognise state of Palestine.
- Malala donates $50,000 children's prize to Gaza.
- At least 100 buried alive in Sri Lanka mudslide.
KARACHI: Pakistan's cricket authorities have named their under-21 women's tournament after Nobel peace laureate Malala Yousafzai in an effort to encourage girls to take up the game. Malala, who campaigns for the right of all children to go to school, survived a Taliban assassination attempt in...🕔 5:52 PM - October 31, 2014
- Windies crush Bangladesh by 177 runs.
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
- Sri Lanka on top despite Amla ton.
- Jayawardene to retire from Test cricket.
- Demotion to B category: Younus Khan refuses to sign.
- NZealand's Vincent open up cricket match fixing.
- PHF decide to give central contracts.
- New Zealand to make match-fixing a crime.
- Afghanistan Olympic Committee elects president.
- Benazir Bhutto women cricket T20 trophy from April.
PESHAWAR: Pakistan army here on Friday handed over 29 Afghan nationals to Afghan authorities on Ghulam Khan border who were arrested during the military offencive 'Zarb-e-Azb' in North Waziristan...🕔 5:52 PM - October 31, 2014
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly was turned into a fish market on Thursday when opposition leader Lutfur Rehman passed derogatory remarks about female participants of PTI sit-in in...🕔 5:52 PM - October 31, 2014
PESHAWAR: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak has asked Provincial Disaster Management Authority to make all arrangements for fresh TDPs of Khyber-1 operation. He said that the...🕔 5:52 PM - October 31, 2014
WASHINGTON: Poppy production in Afghanistan hit record levels last year even though the United States has poured some $7 billion into destroying the deadly crop which supplies some 80 percent of the world s opium. A new report released Tuesday by a US watchdog warned "the narcotics trade...🕔 9:32 AM - October 22, 2014
- Blast in Kabul kills four Afghan soldiers.
- Afghan president to share his vision with PM Nawaz.
- Son of Jalaluddin Haqqani captured in Afghanistan.
- Taliban attack kills six Afghan police.
- 22 police killed in Taliban attack in Afghanistan.
- One dead as suicide blast targets Nato convoy in Kabul.
- Five Afghan men hanged for gang-rape: officials.
- Taliban suicide attack kills five in Afghanistan.
- Nato soldiers in Afghanistan have made the world a.
- British PM Cameron arrives in Kabul on unannounced.
ISLAMABAD: The Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (Ogra) has recommended a reduction in prices of petroleum products by up to Rs14.93 per litre , which will be effective from November 1, 2014 if approved by the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Resources. The Ogra has sent a summary to Ministry of...🕔 7:37 PM - October 29, 2014
- Govt not to leave no stone unturned for textile.
- China long trusted friend of Pakistan: Dar.
- NEPRA increases power tariff by 52 paisas per unit.
- China to support Pakistan attract investment for.
- Govt imposes 30 paisa per unit EQ surcharge on.
- IMF to release Pakistan transaction soon: Dar.
- Oil prices extend gains in Asia.
- Energy projects main feature of Pak-China Economic.
- Oil prices tumble in Asia.
- No CNG in Punjab for three months.
ISLAMABAD: To mark the literary wisdom inspired by the philosophy of sacrifice touching upon the sanctity of Muharram-ul-Harram, Pakistan Academy of Letters (PAL) organized a Mehfil-e-Musalma....🕔 4:28 PM - October 31, 2014
- Salma Hayek unveils documentary on Pakistani.
- Three Pakistani authors longlisted for South.
- ‘Bili’ makes Mehwish Hayat famous.
- Humayun Saeed injured in Bangkok car crash:.
- KP minister promises to boost cultural.
- Neil Patrick to host 87th Oscars Award.
- “I got status in industry with my own.
- Meera visits girls college in Multan,.
- 66th birth anniversary of Nusrat Fateh Ali.
- Lindsay Lohan seeks redemption on London.