ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said no amendment has been made in MoU agreed with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on 20th of this month. In an interview, Dar said not a single comma or full stop has been amended, except those which had been agreed with PTI. He said that the government is firm...🕔 6:59 PM - March 27, 2015
- Pakistanis stranded in Yemen appeals govt to rescue themISLAMABAD: Pakistani’s trapped in Yemen have appealed to the Pakistani government for help. Pakistani’s
- MQM seeks treason charges against Imran KhanKARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) leader Nadeem Nusrat on Friday said that PTI chief Imran Khan’s
- Islamic countries should unite for defense of holy sites: Hafiz SaeedLAHORE: Jamaat-ud-Dawa (JuD) Chief Professor Hafiz Ahmed Saeed said on Friday that the condition of Yemen
- Security forces foil terrorist plots in PeshawarPESHAWAR: The Intelligence agencies foiled a terrorism plot designed to wreak havoc in the provincial
- Dharmasena and Kettleborough to stand in WC finalMELBOURNE: Sri Lanka´s Kumar Dharmasena and England´s Richard Kettleborough will be the on-field
- No amendment made in MoU agreed with PTI: DarISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said no amendment has been made in MoU agreed with Pakistan
- No truth to rumours of my resignation: Governor SindhKARACHI: Dr Ishrat-ul-Ebad on Friday dismissed rumours pertaining to his resignation from the post of
- Karachi operation not against any party: PM NawazISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif says political parties have the moral obligation to make sincere
- Collective efforts needed to root out terrorism: RashidISLAMABAD: Information Minister Pervaiz Rashid says Pakistan has no option but to root out terrorism
- ATC extends physical remand of 7 MQM workersKARACHI: The Anti-Terrorism court on Friday extended physical remand of 7 workers of Muttahida Qaumi
- Imran warns of protests if govt changes MoU on JCLAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has warned that his party would come out for protests
- 10 Hindus die in Bangladesh ritual stampedeNARAYANGANJ: At least 10 Hindu pilgrims have been killed in a stampede during a bathing ritual at a holy
- Nothing wrong in Imran-Alvi phone chat: Asad UmarISLAMABAD: Senior leader of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf, Asad Umar, says there is nothing ‘wrong’
- New Zealand seeking to one-up 'big brother' AustraliaMELBOURNE: New Zealand's cricketers grew up playing backyard battles against imaginary Australia sides
- Two security personnel injured in SWA explosionWANA: At least two security personnel were injured in a remote controlled device blast in South Waziristan
Pakistanis stranded in Yemen appeals govt to rescue them
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani’s trapped in Yemen have appealed to the Pakistani government for help. Pakistani’s stranded in Sana’a appealed to the government in Islamabad on Friday to evacuate them. A Pakistani citizen in Yemen Syed Rehan Ali complained that the Pakistani Embassy was not providing them any information regarding an evacuation plan. Meanwhile the spokesperson for the Pakistani
🕔 8:40 PM - March 27, 2015
Security forces foil terrorist plots in Peshawar
PESHAWAR: The Intelligence agencies foiled a terrorism plot designed to wreak havoc in the provincial capital as 6 suicide jackets were recovered while in another raid 2 members of the banned outfit Lashkar-e-Islam were apprehended. According to reports, acting on intelligence agencies reports of suicide bombers entering Peshawar and nearby areas, the security forces conducted a raid in area
🕔 7:49 PM - March 27, 2015
No amendment made in MoU agreed with PTI: Dar
ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar has said no amendment has been made in MoU agreed with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf on 20th of this month. In an interview, Dar said not a single comma or full stop has been amended, except those which had been agreed with PTI. He said that the government is firm on the agreed MoU. Ishaq Dar said PTI Secretary General Jahangir Tareen has been in his contact. He urged
🕔 6:59 PM - March 27, 2015
Karachi operation not against any party: PM Nawaz
ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif says political parties have the moral obligation to make sincere efforts to restore peace and stability in Karachi. During a meeting with a Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) delegation in Islamabad on Friday, he said the operation was started after taking all political parties on board and this will continue till the elimination of all criminal elements. The prime
🕔 6:22 PM - March 27, 2015
Imran warns of protests if govt changes MoU on JC
LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairman Imran Khan has warned that his party would come out for protests if government changed MOUs agreed between PML-N and PTI. Talking to media, Imran Khan said that PTI was engaged in discussion with PML-N for last three months over formation of judicial commission, adding that yesterday they received a message that PML-N now wants to change the MOU. He warned
🕔 6:12 PM - March 27, 2015
Two security personnel injured in SWA explosion
WANA: At least two security personnel were injured in a remote controlled device blast in South Waziristan Agency (SWA) here on Friday. According to details, unknown miscreants targeted a security forces convoy in Sararogha tehsil of South Waziristan. Two security personnel were injured in the blast. The injured were shifted to hospital for treatment. Security forces has cordoned off
🕔 3:17 PM - March 27, 2015
- Karachi operation not against any party: PM Nawaz.
- Collective efforts needed to root out terrorism:.
- Nothing wrong in Imran-Alvi phone chat: Asad Umar.
- Pakistan shouldn't take part in Yemen conflict:.
- President Hussain defers Mirza’s execution.
- Court issues Musharraf's arrest warrants in Lal.
- Imran- Alvi alleged phone conversation post-PTV.
- No decision made to participate in Yemen.
- Pakistan should be negotiator, not participant in.
ISLAMABAD: Pakistani’s trapped in Yemen have appealed to the Pakistani government for help. Pakistani’s stranded in Sana’a appealed to the government in Islamabad on Friday to...🕔 8:40 PM - March 27, 2015
- 10 Hindus die in Bangladesh ritual stampede.
- Germanwings plane crash: Co-pilot 'wanted to.
- Pakistan wants to join fight against Yemen.
- Germanwings co-pilot likely crashed jet.
- Iran condemns Saudi strikes in Yemen as.
- Saudi Arabia, allies launch air strikes against.
- Pakistan, Japan hold 9th round of consultations.
- Ghani vows to crush Taliban escaping Pakistan.
- Search teams probe wreckage of jet in French Alps.
MELBOURNE: Sri Lanka´s Kumar Dharmasena and England´s Richard Kettleborough will be the on-field umpires for Sunday´s World Cup final between Australia and New Zealand in Melbourne, the International Cricket Council said Friday. Marais Erasmus of South Africa will be the...🕔 7:16 PM - March 27, 2015
- Ireland sets 260-run target against India in World Cup.
- “Superior” South Africa a big threat to India.
- Pakistan to go on with the match against New Zealand.
- Germany beat Australia 3-2 to reach final.
- Srinivasan spot-fixing allegations: IPL probe team.
- Shafiq ton guides Pakistan 'A' to 305 against.
- Windies crush Bangladesh by 177 runs.
- England rout India to seal emphatic series win.
- Sri Lanka on top despite Amla ton.
- Jayawardene to retire from Test cricket.
PESHAWAR: Counter-Terrorism Department (CTD) on Friday says that they arrested a suspect involved in the suicide bombing on Awami National Party (ANP) senior leader Bashir Ahmad Bilour. The CTD...🕔 7:16 PM - March 27, 2015
PESHAWAR: Police conducted raids to arrest Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) provincial president Khan Swati and senator Shibli Sarfaraz on charges of intervening in government affairs. The raids were...🕔 7:16 PM - March 27, 2015
PESHAWAR: Prime Minister, Muhammad Nawaz Sharif has vowed to continue war against terrorism till the elimination of last terrorist. Addressing the PML-N senators, MNAs, MPAs and office bearers in...🕔 7:16 PM - March 27, 2015
KHOST: Over a dozen rockets landed on civilian houses in eastern Khost province leaving five persons killed and two others wounded. Mobariz Zadran, spokesman for the governor of Khost province says that the rockets landed in Babrak Tana and Chargotai areas of Ali Shir district last night. He said...🕔 5:06 PM - March 26, 2015
- Afghan leader to pitch new chapter in US Congress.
- Seven killed in suicide attack in Kabul.
- 27 TTP militants killed in Afghan military air-strikes.
- 11 militants killed in US drone attack in Kunar.
- Pakistan plans to construct Peshawar-Kabul Motorway:.
- 13 killed as gunmen attacked passengers bus in.
- Top commanders among nine killed in Nangarhar drone.
- Seven killed, 41 injured in Taliban attack in.
- 26 insurgents killed in military operations in.
- Second commander linked to IS group killed in.
ISLAMABAD: Electricity shortfall has reached 4700 megawatts on Wednesday, leading to an increased number of loadshedding hours across the country, the National Transmission and Despatch Company reported. According to NTDC sources, the total demand for electricity has soared to 13700 MW against the...🕔 1:22 PM - March 25, 2015
- PSO receives Rs.14 billion for power generation from.
- Pakistan's economy is showing signs of recovery: ADB.
- SBP announces monetary policy for next two months.
- WB assures support for economic projects in Pakistan.
- NEPRA cuts Rs 2.8/unit in power tariff.
- IMF chief hails India as 'bright spot' in world.
- Pakistan signs agreement with Qatar for LNG import .
- Power transmission system being upgraded to reduce.
- PM directs to expedite work on Jamshoro power.
- Pakistan's economy has improved: IMF.
RAWALPINDI: Jail authorities say no to provide B-class facilities to the Model Ayyan, she is on 14-days judicial remand in Adiala jail over money laundering case. The jail superintendent Malik...🕔 12:41 PM - March 25, 2015
- Sindh govt requests Ayyan's transfer to.
- Angelina Jolie says she had ovaries removed.
- Reema gives birth to son!.
- FBR to expand interrogation scope against.
- Ayyan Ali petitions bail, LHC orders Customs.
- Father says family still not allowed to meet.
- Court terms Sidra innocent in Abeera murder.
- Court reserves verdict on Ayyan Ali's bail.
- Sindh governor strums perfect notes on.
- I don’t know what’s in my wardrobe:.