Nearly a month after Punjab Chief Minister Hamza Shehbaz took oath of the office, eight members of his cabinet have sworn in at Governor House in Lahore in the first phase, reported Radio Pakistan.
Punjab Governor Muhammad Balighur Rehman administered oath to the provincial ministers.
According to Aaj News, five cabinet members and their portfolios are:
- Minister for Communication Rana Muhammad Iqbal Khan
- Minister for Local Government Sardar Owais Khan Leghari
- Minister for Law Malik Muhammad Ahmad Khan
- Minister for Health Khawaja Salman Rafique
- Home Minister Ataullah Tarar
Portfolios of three ministers are yet to be assigned:
- Syed Hassan Murtaza
- Chaudhry Bilal Asghar
- Ali Hider Gillani