Earlier, the district police in Chakwal took decisive action by sealing a local seminary in response to disturbing reports of sexual assault and torture inflicted upon several students.
Subsequently, two teachers, Zeeshan and Anis, were apprehended and charged with “unnatural offenses” after allegations arose that they had sexually assaulted multiple minor students.
The arrest unfolded when the father and uncle of one victim approached the District Police Officer (DPO), prompting swift action.
The police asserted that the victims, aged between nine and twelve, had endured abuse for a period spanning at least three to four weeks.
Zeeshan and Anis were captured in separate raids conducted in Mianwali and Jatli. Medical examinations conducted at the District Headquarters Hospital confirmed signs of assault in at least eight students.
Simultaneously, the district police detained the seminary’s principal, Akhter Jawed, and the admin in charge, Bilal, based on allegations made by the students.
Both were subsequently transferred to Saddar Police Station. However, the seminary’s in-charge, Naveed Haidari, and its deputy, Ziaul Haq, remained elusive during the police inspection.
In response to the unfolding events, the police issued a statement indicating that the local seminary had been sealed, and the students were sent back to their homes.
The authorities also revealed ongoing efforts to locate and apprehend the missing seminary in-charge and deputy through continued raids.
- Fire Engulfs Six-Story Building in Karachi’s Ayesha Manzil Area
- Security Forces Kill Terrorist in Kulachi Operation
- Taylor Swift Named Time Magazine’s Person of the Year for 2023
- Karachi Woman Overcomes Visa Hurdles, Reunites with Fiance in Kolkata
- How much every electricity company officer will be paid after free units terminated?
- Petition Filed in IHC Seeks Election Schedule Halt
- ISPR: Funeral Prayer of Martyr Sepoy Ahmad Ali offered
- PTI Spokesperson Shoaib Shaheen to Participate in Elections
Khyber News is the Pashto news and current affairs satellite TV channel which is licensed by Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority. Khyber News is considered as the most trusted Pashto news channel around the world. Khyber News has become only trusted source of news and current affairs in Pashto language.